This describes the latest changes between the docproc releases.
Released on 2018-XX-XX.
- New ref:webinput application to handle raw JSON input via HTTP and file
uploads to forward to the
- Updated beanstalkd dependency location
Released on 2018-04-18.
store.base64flag for CommandProc to store binary command output in messages.
read.base64flag for FileWriter to write binary content, that is stored as base64-encoded string in the message.
- New PerformanceChecker processor to measure the processing times of messages.
- Added Apache FOP examples to produce PDF files.
- Fixed CommandProc usage in configuration files.
- docproc.fileinput consumes less memory on processing large CSV files now.
- Test configurations using
memoryas queue implementation consume messages concurrently now. This can be tweaked via
- Configurations using NSQ as queue implementation consume messages
concurrently now. This can be tweaked via
Released on 2018-03-30.
- New CommandProc processor for executing external commands on message content.
- Changed in/output identifiers for processors to use more meaningful names.
- Fixed ContentValidator creation bug.
- Fixed a panic on reading empty CSV files in CSVTransformer.
Released on 2018-03-25.
- Initial Release