The FileWriter writes a specific entry of the message content to a file on disk.
The FileWriter requires the following configuration entries:
[filewrite-config] type = FileWriter read.from = htmlresult read.base64 = true rules = /app/rules/output/file-html.json filename = filename path = /app/output
- To configure a FileWriter, use
- The path of the message’s content save to the file.
Indicates, if the message content path is base64-encoded and needs to be decoded beforehand (necessary, if e.g. the
read.fromentry originally contained binary data).
The entry is optional and, if unset, assumed to be
- The path of the message’s content containing the filename to use.
- The directory to use for storing the file.
- The set of rules to use to decide, if the file shall be written or not.